Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
The submission file is in Microsoft Word (doc or docx) format. This will be used for processing. In addition a pdf version of the manuscript including the tables and graphics in the position they should appear in the final version,
should be submitted, which will be used as a definitive version in the event of errors in processing. For LaTeX, see next point in checklist.
- LaTeX files are acceptable, but not as a native file. Please generate a pdf and this will be used for the processing. Each chemical formula, figure or scheme must be saved in its native format or pdf in a separate file.
- Each formula, figure or scheme is saved in its native format or pdf in a separate file.
- The tables are set up with the table function of the word processing software or with the tabulator key.
- Times font is used for text and Symbol for Greek letters. Footnote management systems and end-of-line hyphenation are avoided.
- Please indicate in the 'Information for the Editor' the name of your Guest Editor, if appropriate, or the column for which your submission is intended, so that it can be properly assigned.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.